Where to Buy Authentic Beach Glass Jewelry

Are You Looking for Authentic Beach Glass Jewelry?

But you're concerned that its fake....
 
I, (the creator of Beach-n-Bling), personally hand pick each piece of surf tumbled sea glass that goes into my jewelry off the beach. 

Handful of sea glass freshly picked off the beach

Later at the studio I spend hours sorting it. 

sorting sea glass requires a lot of patience

The loveliest pieces are then selected to be worked into unique pendants or earrings.

a scene from the studio work bench






You can be confident that the beach glass jewelry from Beach-n-Bling is hand crafted from genuine found (authentic) sea glass, picked off the beach by me.

You can buy authentic Beach Glass Jewelry from Beach-n-Bling on Etsy.(link to Etsy shop)

or

You can buy it from me on ebay

link to ebay shop

Thanks for visiting. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beach-n-Bling Origins

Beach-n-Bling at the Bee Creek Makers Market